-->

Saturday 9 August 2014

You and I Guesthouse

Update on **6 June 2014**

I stayed in You and I guesthouse, JeJu Island for 3 days 2 nights (176000 won). It got the positive reviews from the TripAdvisor: strategic location with lots of eateries and shopping, clean rooms and good services. I decided to book its 4 person female dormitory via its Facebook account. Few days later, it dropped a message and confirmed our stay.

The biggest weakness of the guesthouse was not provide lift for the visitors. It struggle for me (knee pain) to carry the luggage to 4th floor. Anyway, it's the matter of choice to stay in the budget guesthouse. I shall expect the budget guesthouse did not offer the good amenities like the four and five star hotel

However, it also have its strength. The guestroom door was secured by the personal code which was our room number. Furthermore, the guest were allowed to prepare the breakfast such as unlimited bread, eggs and orange juice in the spacious kitchen.

(p/s: Knee pain deterred me to shoot much photos )
 

 The information counter



 The computer lab and kitchen were located at the basement of the guesthouse.
 Taken in the kitchen

You and I guesthouse 

contact number: 064-753-5648
Email: unihost@naver.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/You-I-Guesthouse-in-jeju/219084391541601?fref=ts
Website: http://www.uniguesthouse.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase