-->

Monday 4 August 2014

Maze Land

After lunch, we headed to Maze land, one of the filming location for Running Man.

The total entrance fees was 32000 won

Maze land entrance

This time we didn't entitled for any discount!!!!
Mr Baek provided us with a map to navigate us through the maze
Running man signboard again!!!

Felt a sense of serenity and peaceful

Beautiful shoot
Maze museum

Ready to go


Women divers statue



The starting of the maze
I felt I always in the same spot when exploring the maze
However, we still busy cam whoring
Our maze leader Yuin while her assistant Wen Liann struggled to search for the exit
Finally we found the 1st maze

Proceeding to the next maze. Other participants also looking for the way out


Yea....the 2nd maze
Wen Lian say hi with my camera

Wow....the 3rd maze

Observatory platform offered the excellent view of Maze land
"V.I.C.T.O.R.Y" sign of everyone
Stone maze was not easy to explore
Make a wish
Ring a bell in the hope my wish will come true
stone souvenirs

In the maze puzzle and gallery.It exhibited varieties of maze puzzle around the world.








In the knowledge maze, 2nd floor. I only can get the right direction if I answer the question correctly.

There were some Korean families in the maze land. They helped each other to search the maze exit. 

I hope and believed this maze activities must be great to Tay's family. I'm sure the leader of the maze will be Naruto, JoJo while Mickey, Rosamond, Tay Pa Pa and Tay Ma Ma and me definitely were followers. It must be the double happiness and fun when get lost and exploring the way out under the "autocratic" leadership of Naruto and JoJo  .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase