-->

Friday 8 August 2014

Sex Museum

Sex museum aka love land was the final stop for 5 June 2014 itinerary.One of the attraction suggested by Wen Lian. As an democratic person, I considered her suggestion into the planned itinerary. 

It was the museum displayed a lot of erotic art, sexual aids, varieties sex position from different world and culture. Sex museum divided into 2 sections: indoor and outdoor park. Indoor park was mini cartoon sex exhibition while outdoor was gigantic sex statue.

My sincere warning- READ at your own risk, all 18SX

The total entrance fees was 33000 won


Being laughed by my friends when Mr Baek told me to look at him when he helped us to shoot photo (not focus on camwhoring when calculating the money, not familiar with Korean won )


Super love this pic



According to Mr Baek, it was so interesting in the male toilet but I didn't managed to enter there 





The signboard wrote " I'm not busy"
I will add "if you interested, please contact me at the following number: 010-XXXXX






Eewwwwwwed

Which one do I prefer? According to my taste, I love the blue color most


Eastern style sex
Super large penis
Is it possible ?

I'm busy right now!!!
I sucked the small tits
 
Indoor exhibition

Large penis
Sex apartment theme



Wow, penetrate from the back !!!
It's so real!!!!
Isn't Pa Pa and MaMa also like this?

High school theme

Various sex positions 
Condoms

This was my first time stepped into sex museum.  I believed when talked about sex, my parents used to shut away. They considered sex as a shame. They thought we will understand  sex when we grew up in one day. During my school time, I never exposed to any sex education.  Definitely, the sex education in Malaysia was solely lacking. It is necessary for Malaysia to establish the sex museum for education to provide the birth control, condoms, sexual violence, sexual equality, gender roles, masturbation legitimate informations for the visitors.

Sex is a legitimate part of human life. Nothing to be ashamed!!!!! 

Healthy sex for healthy person, healthy person for the healthy world --- Kim Ywan Bae 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase