-->

Thursday 30 June 2016

Finally Seeing Chen Song Lin (陈松伶)

Update on **29 June 2016**

I checked the YouTube to see if any interesting video in the recommended section.

There was 1 video that caught my attention that was Chen Song Lin/Adia Chan (陈松伶)-爱是永恒.

If you’re the big fan of Hong Kong TVB drama, you must know who was she. She played the leading roles in several Hong Kong TVB drama such as 水饺皇后,天地男儿,笑看风云 12 or 13 years ago.

I remembered her roles in天地男儿 the most among those dramas mentioned above. She got the romantic affairs with Chi Lam( 张智霖 )and Louis Koo(古天乐). Louis Koo (古天乐) loved Chen Song Lin/Adia Chan (陈松伶) but she loved Chi Lam( 张智霖 ). Since young age, I liked this type of three relationships love story. I don’t know why. LOL

Other than that, I got the strong affection about Chen Song Lin/Adia Chan (陈松伶)’s short while watching her in 天地男儿 But I never cut it as I got the big round face and the barber certainly can’t cut that short hair’s pattern successfully.

Her attires in天地男儿 also not bad too. But if looking back天地男儿 right now, some younger generations like 90s strongly commented the hair styles and attires were outdated. Never mind, this didn’t included me.

Back to the topic, so many years I didn’t hear her news anymore because she no more acting in TVB drama.  She had been inactive for quite a long times. I was so determined to click I click “Chen Song Lin/Adia Chan (陈松伶)-爱是永恒.”


Her singing voice was damn powerful and touched me. It even made me fall in love with爱是永恒 too when she mentioned the reason behind she selected that song, 爱是永恒.

Her next song, 那个男人motivated me to watch it too. That song specially dedicated for her husband because her husband support her in the hard times. I nearly cried in buckets when I felt her gratitude in thank you her husband through the song.



Now when writing but still attracted by one of her song again, 追. That song looked very familiar but can't remembered when I heard it. 




Done writing, go watching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase