-->

Sunday 5 June 2016

I Strongly Believe in Fate and Meant To Be

I’ve few female friends that are keen to get married and boyfriends.

For that reason, some of them share their approaches to tackle the boyfriends and check his backgrounds. They end up not get the boyfriends even though they put effort.

Others told me the hurdles and challenges on their love paths. These hurdles at the end cause them breaking up.  

Their love experiences really made me realize we are destined to be with someone. If there is a love story that makes me believe fate and destiny, it’s my Papa and Mama’s story.

Papa came from Roban and he works at Saratok. If Papa never ever works at Saratok, Mama would not know Papa many years ago.

Papa then married Mama that loves him, understand him, make him happy for the rest of life. If Papa and Mama met earlier than they did, I wouldn’t be here writing this blog entry.

I believe timing also associated with the fate and destiny. There is a saying “right place, right time”. When in the right timing, “The One” (or Mr Right) will appear.

Sometimes, if “The One” is not meant to be, you would go through the bumps such as relationship falls apart on the love journey.

So, relationship falls apart actually bring you to someone that you meant for.

Besides love relationship, fate, destiny and timing also apply to job seeking, career path and longevity.

If you destined to success in the career, you will gain it in one day when times is come

If you destined someone will guide you in the career path, someone will appear when times is come

If you destined this job, you will get this job no matter how bad you’re when times is come

If you destined died on 40 years old, you will die no matter how healthy you’re when times is come

In other words, it will occur if it belongs to you. If not, don’t push it (命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求)

So, that’s my two cents. I took years to get to this point.

However, I still work hard and put effort in achieving my own goals too. After I really work hard and can’t achieve, I’m going to think to this fate, destiny and timing principles. 

Sam Hui's from the heart of a loafer suits my thoughts very well

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase