-->

Sunday 11 December 2016

It's Times for Appreciating the Nature

Update on **4 December 2016**

A great afternoon spent with green shuttle for enjoying nice ambiance of the flora and fauna in UUM. Honestly, I was super excited.

A bunch of dorm room neighbors and we're ready to depart!

After few minutes, I heard “Why they don’t bring us to see peacocks and ducks?”

“It’s not necessary, if you want I’ll bring you to go there. Don’t worry!”

LOL. We had visited them frequently during the evening walk because these attractions were nearby dorm rooms.

Then again, we proceeded to see “Pokok Tiga Beradik” (three siblings’ trees)- one of the well-known attraction

I had been heard this name for so many times but didn’t where it’s and how to go there. And today one of the dreams was realized.


In fact, green shuttle only parked at the gate. So, it was necessary to walk extra steps in order to see “Pokok Tiga Beradik” (three siblings’ trees).


Along the way, there were several types of trees species (depicted in below).  It felt like an educational tour!

#1
 #2
#3
 #4
#5
This journey filled with laughter and fun. We joked, talked and took photos like the tourists although we had been stayed there more than 2 years
This path leaded me to my dream trees
This was one of the “Pokok Tiga Beradik” (three siblings’ trees). Well, I had no idea which was the first, second and third siblings! And the ages too. Wasn't same age with me?

But they shared the similar characteristics, which was giant, tall and big. I believed in order to circle the tree, it was about 6 of us with arms outstretched 

While I looked at these giant trees, I remembered Mama's spooky story-old trees usually had spirits. It gave me a goosebumps. 

This feeling was gone when the neighbors continuously requested for photo shooting.  Night times was not advisable to visit there. 

Another “Pokok Tiga Beradik” (three siblings’ trees)
The big roots demonstrated it was the other “Pokok Tiga Beradik” (three siblings’ trees) 
Realizing “Pokok Tiga Beradik” (three siblings’ trees) had river while visiting UUM welcome center after that. But I never noticed about that. 

Before we left the “Pokok Tiga Beradik” (three siblings’ trees), next dorm room neighbors reminded all of us to shake our entire body to away from the leeches. 

I did but a leech managed to attach in my right foot. Half an hour later, I found a black worm (which I can't recognize) had fallen off from my shoes.

I quickly confirmed with the neighbors and the confirmation was correct. The black worm was leech. At the same times, the bite area of right foot was bleeding. It just like ordinary wounds or cuts. 

They further told me the leech had sucked adequate amount of my bloods, so it fall down. Also, the leech turned fat after drinking my blood. 

In order to prevent infection, I soaked my right foot in the salt water to kill the germs and applied antibiotic cream on the bite area. 

Fortunately, nothing happened on the bite area after next few days.

Well maintained golf club
Deer park. So easy to feed them as pulled the grass for them.  Zero cost at all. 
Last but not least, this video also featured how great the university was surrounded by lush green forest. Enjoy!

I ended this post with Mr Soo Ewe Jin's meaningful quote:

"life is much like that, worries and cares build up, often without us being conscious of the strain they placed on us. We need to have stream of living water run through our lives regularly to cleanse our souls. When the dust and grime of life has been washed away, and our emotional tanks are refilled and spirits are revived, we are able to face day-to-day challenges squarely once more".

Till the next update, guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase