-->

Tuesday 23 May 2017

A Man's Second Chance//Battle Trip Malaysia//Home Cooked Foods All Day

I watch:

How Dr Andrisse from a prisoner turns to endocrinologist scientist.

He is sentenced to 10 years jails for drug traffickers.

In the meantime, his father’s diabetes get worse, have to amputate his limb.

He can’t sit in himself anymore.

His father gives him inspiration and motivation to pursue diabetes related courses.

He uses a month to complete his studies in the prison.

He prepared to further his education, but get rejection and rejection.

He finally accepted by St. Louis University.

He finishes his Phd program as the top student with outstanding CGPA

Everyone accepted him and knew him academically. However, they didn’t know he has criminal conviction

He hopes to ban the criminal conviction columns of the studies’ registration form.

Everyone deserves a second chance. Everyone deserve an opportunity to plan his or her education

The university or programs that didn’t let me in, is their losses. They lost a talent people. Society also misses out the talent people. 



*****

Watching Battle Trip -Korea’s travelling program.

Of course the important reason I watch this is to make me laugh.

I pick the Battle Trip that go to Malaysia. It is found that Battle Trip explore Langkawi Island.

Langkawi Island is very beautiful in this program.

This program’s 2 hosts’ facial expression and body language evokes my hearty smiles which make me forget worries and unhappiness.


I feel light and joyful at the end of this program.




****

It’s the home cooked foods cravings.

I craved for Mama’s long beans omelet and Pak Choy soup.  I’m in luck too since Pak Choy could be found in the mall.

Hooray!!! Every spoonful of the fried rice and soup brought back memories. I felt like I want to cook again.


Indeed simple life pleasure. 


****

This was to extend yesterday’s joys of home cooked foods.

I added Japanese tofu with Pak Choy this time. It was the favorite soup dish of Roban’s uncle.

My own version of anchovy fried rice. The salty fragrance of the anchovy fried rice reminded me Mama’s advice when preparing fried rice.

“It is necessary to put anchovies and remember to add little waters if the rice too dry”.

Mama’s advices very useful.

Putting this photo in Instagram. Naruto then showed disbelief by leaving comments “Wah, you cook by yourself”?

I’ll  cook for her next time. 


****

Ipoh white town’s Hazelnut coffee, Fuji Bakery’s chocolate muffin at 7.15 am. Chocolate muffin was my cup of day. I didn’t mind to have it everyday.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase