-->

Friday 19 July 2013

Beyond the Randomness

Last Saturday and Sunday I was in Bintulu to participate the Fillian Youth Camp organized by the Ming De Temple, Bintulu. Most of the Youths in Chang De Temple Miri were being the helping hands for them since there shortage of youths to push the Filian Youth Camp. I'll figure out the Fillial Youth Camp very soon. 

Overall the Bintulu's trip was worthwhile....I can't be more happy and satisfied ❤❤❤❤❤❤

 Love this pics since both of us were very cute❤❤





 Look, pure happiness were written all over our faces

We took the 4 hours Biaramas bus to Bintulu. We departed from the bus stop in Taman Tunku, Miri in 2.30pm. That was my first time experience taking the long journey bus in the small bus stop instead of Terminal bus and arrive the bus stop 10 mins before the bus arrived.  (I'm characterized as planning and organizing types people that wanted to ensure everything run smoothly include taking the bus). 

You can't blame my self-narcissistic, the bus took 4 hours, just wished to shoots to kill our damn boring times in the bus. Hence, bear with me :p

1 comments:

宁之美丽世界 said...

Like like like!!!! I miss that time while we chit chat for four hours!!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase