-->

Monday 29 July 2013

Self-cheating time

Air-conditioner's evaporation from my previous office

It's always.....always the time I self-cheated to myself that I have to focus on marking the tutorial questions in front of me despite how crazy tiles of tutorial questions are, I stare at the same particular spot, don't even need to think twice and spontaneously my finger quickly grabbed the mouse in front of me and start to blog walking, watching YouTube videos, reading romantic novels. I have it almost 2 hours. 2 hours' time "wasted" because of surfing the internet where it can be used to spent for more productive things like develop the notes for the incoming lecture, learn the lecturing skills from some videos, find more interesting examples to let the students understand the important concepts and theory, reading journal to find the research gap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase