-->

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Simple Dried Noodles

I make simple dried noodles as my breakfast almost everyday. It's the right thing to do since the price of dried noodles in Miri is increased from RM 2.50 to RM 3.00. (again, I value every single cents that I had spent). With this amount of money, I can prepare 3 or 4 plates of simple dried noodles. Look, eating in home can bring massive amounts of savings in the long run. Apart from that, most of the foods served at the Kopitiam and restaurant contains high amount of fat and calories if I consumed at a regular basis. In fact, I take my lunch at outside everyday.  

My version of dried noodles is reminiscent of my mummy's style dried noodles. However, I've substituted the soy sauce Tong Nam (that used by mummy) to soy sauce with unknown brand. Once I sunk my teeth into this homemade dried noodles-I know I finally come home.  This dish is simple to made in home.

The ingredients that need for dried noodles
 You may used other brands of dried noodles however I prefer "Cintan" non-fried noodles 
 Cook for few minutes
That's my morning breakfast 

Ingredients (1 serving)

1) 1 tablespoon cooking oil
2) 1 tablespoon soy sauce
3) 1 tablespoon chili sauce
4) Add few drops of Aji No-Moto
5) Hotdog (depend on your preference)

Cooking method

1) Mix cooking oil, say sauce, chili sauce, aji no-moto in plate and put aside.
2) Cook the noodles in boiling water
3) Add in hotdog with noodles in boiling water
4) Cook the noodles and hotdog until soften (do not overcook)
5) Drain and toss the noodles and hotdog with mixed cooking oil, say sauce, chili sauce, aji no-moto 
6) Ready to serve

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase