-->

Monday 22 July 2013

The Right Components of Rosamond

I read medical lecturer column “the right prescription” on The Star. Recently, the issues of straight A students failed gained entry into medicine, dentistry and so on flooded the newspaper.  I totally agree with his or her opinion that admission into undergraduate medical degree programme not only require score well in the exam but also high EQ, the ability to demonstrate compassion to their patients, communicate well with patients at all levels. 

Honestly, I tend to have such wrong thoughts, stupidities and assumption that medicine is suitable career path for the brilliant high score students. I influenced by the medical based drama and money-oriented mindset. I mentally think that the doctor is the profession that has high profit relative to other professions. I used to remember Rosamond as a medic student in Perdana University. Prior to that, I had blogged. To determine her state of readiness to be a doctor, I decide to conduct my analyzing.

Q1: Do Rosamond score well in the exam?
A1: She really score well academically start from her primary school until current medical university. She sacrifice her sleeping time to memorize more medical concepts and knowledge

Q2: Do Rosamond has the ability to demonstrate compassion to their patients?
A2: Definitely yes. She used to have higher level of patience compared to me….LOL. I seldom find her angry and shouted rudely with people. I believe she will treat her patients nicely

Q3: Do Rosamond communicate well with patients at all levels?
A3: I never observe her reaction when communicating with the patients (She has to have the practical class on every Wednesday to trace out the sickness of the patients based on their symptoms they display). Based on her characteristic, she is achievement-oriented type people. She is willing to overcome her communication problem if she really wants to success in medic profession.

Based on the analysis, I conclude that Rosamond had got into the career path that suit her most. Dear Rosamond, aza-aza fighting!!!!! I REALLY REALLY proud of you.

During her summer holiday, Rosamond was eating Ang Ku Koi in home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase