-->

Sunday 26 October 2014

Big Big Big Love for Naruto

Update on **18 October 2014**

Never imagined myself will take 12 hours bus journeys from Changlun to Batu Pahat for visiting Naruto. 

I hated long distance bus travel most for the following reasons:

1) No toilet in the bus, only has few times toilet break along the highway. It's totally not convenient for me that is facing high frequencies to toilets
2) lack of sleep-whether traveling in a plane or bus, sleeping is impossible for me because sleeping in a seat is not comfortable at all. 

At the end, I agreed to go over there when she said "I need your companion, all my roommates and housemates balik kampung"

Her statement totally melted my heart.

Students' living room will be their study area
Another study area
 
Naruto's study table
 
Kitchen
It used to call as "Sorlena" according to Naruto. Bought our cooking materials in there
Took lunch in Cili Giling
South and north part Malay foods in West Malaysia always the same for me
 
Reasonable price too

 Update on **22 October 2014**

 Go for watching movies-Anabell

 Having lunch in Hao Xiang Cafe, at the back of the Square One
Seremban Siew Pau and Portuguese egg tart

  Seremban Siew Pau was super delicious. The heat escaped with every bite, the filling was tasty, the skin was very crispy. I missed it when I'm blogging it now!!!
Minced meat mee. It tasted like Sarawak kolo me but more sweet


Chicken feet mee

Nope,we didn't watch on that movie
Here we watched
She almost finished half boxes of the popcorn before the movies started

***********************************************************

Naruto's Changes (after observing her current life in university):

1) more outspoken-first move in asking the Discovery guesthouse Englishman about the early check out issue.
2)high cooperation level with the housemates and roommates-helped them to keep their clothes during raining
3)high social engagement with friends, housemates and roommates-watch movies with them, searching for nice foods in the every corner of Batu Pahat .

 taken in the food court near the bus station Batu Pahat
 In her home
In the bus headed to Malacca

Sorry and thank you Naruto. Sorry for finishing her 2 rolls toilet papers, 1 Dettol soap and clean the messy kitchen for me. Also, my arrival caused her lack of time to revise her study for the incoming examination and accomplished her laboratory report. 

Thank you for giving me support and cares all the times. Thank you for this lovely Malacca trip. It's meaningful and memorable for me that will enhance our sisterhood.

I'm blessed and honored to have you as a sister. You amaze me.......millions thank you!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase