-->

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Yee Sun Milk Company @ Senado Square, Macau

When visiting Macau,we tried Yee Shun Milk Company's steamed milk pudding. All the Macau food guides indicated that it is well known for steamed milk pudding. 

I saw Yee Shun Milk Company had 2 branches in Macau. One was in Almeida Ribeiro while the other was in the Senado Square. We picked the Yee Shun Milk Company in Senado Square since it nearby our planned attractions.   

 Yee Shun Milk Company
Chinese written menu.
 The milk pudding served hot and cold. Moreover, the milk pudding also had different toppings such as red beans, eggs and so on 
Hot steamed milk pudding. It was so smooth,creamy and intensive milk taste. I personally didn't like it because the subtle milk taste. The more bite I had, the more I wished to vomit. 
Pork chop bun. The bun was crispy but very hard and dry. I had the hard times in chewing it. However, the grilled pork was well seasoning. I preferred the softer bun so this pork chop bun not caught my attention 

Yee Shun Milk Company
Address: 7, Senado Square 
Tel: 853 2857 3638

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase