-->

Monday 28 March 2016

Attempting To Make Mee Hoon Kueh

Sometimes, I was inspired by the cooking video that shared in the Facebook to make American and European style breakfast such as pancakes.  

I wished one day I could make American and European style breakfast for Naruto (4th sister). She loved American and European style breakfast so much.

Google images' pancakes. They were my expectations too. 

Therefore, I showed Mama Tay cooking video posted in Facebook on how to make pancake. She said the way that making pancake was similar with Mee Hoon Kueh.

It was very easy according to Mama Tay.  After that, I was determined to try Mee Hoon Kueh.

First of all, I got 2 cups of plain flour, 1 cup of water and 3 tablespoons of sugar. Then, I mixed them well. Feel free to add more water gradually to make the mixture smooth. At least I followed Mama Tay’s recipe.
Next, put the butter on the frying pan. 
And poured the batter onto the frying pan. Next, flipping and cooking batter until golden brown on top and bottom for few minutes. 
Done. my R.E.A.L.I.T.I.T.Y

I didn't how to pour the batter nicely. 

The batter can't spread all over the frying pan. 

Moreover, it's not easy to flip the batter because certain part of batter loved to stick on the frying pan while some easily flipped through. 

So, my Mee Hoon Kueh turned out be like above picture.

I was so surprise when it's done. It's so ugly. 

I gave my sisters to try. The sisters said no bad lahhh. They approved my Mee Hoon Kueh.

Going to do more practice next time. Yes, practices make perfect. I believed in not long times, Naruto can eat my perfect Mee Hoon Kueh.   Hahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase