-->

Friday 4 March 2016

How Proofreaders United Had Won My Heart With Their Services

My Phd supervisor, Dr. Tan mentioned the term “proofreading” on April 2015.

My theses needed to proofread before submit for proposal defense. It’s a service that checking the written text and fixed the mistakes in grammar and spelling.

However, I didn’t use the proofreading service during proposal defense. I started to employ proofreading service when requested by the journal publisher on November 2015.

Thus, I searched the suitable proofreading services from Doctorate Support Group (i.e Facebook page that consisted of postgraduate students and lecturers from all over the world to share the research related information)

After that, I picked Proofreaders United randomly. I also asked some stupid questions like the following:

Is it safe to proofread the whole written text?

Yes, most of the proofreaders were in the academic industry as well. They always reminded the proofreaders not to steal the clients’ academic ideas.

Is it the proofreaders reliable?

Yes. It helped you find the proofreaders that matched your requirements.

Did proofreaders change the written text format?

No. The proofreaders just proofread the documents without changing the written text format. The clients will get the same format of the written text but corrected in terms of grammar, sentence structure, punctuation and spellings.

Did Proofreaders United issued receipt?

Yes. It issued the receipt and send through email

When the clients get the proofread documents back?

It depended on clients’ request. 

After trying using Proofreaders United service, I’m quite satisfied with its service based on few reasons:

1) Very Fast In Responding My Request

The person in charge responded my request after 1 hour. Actually I was slow in reply their email, nevertheless the person in charge shifted to watsapp for faster corresponding. 

After few minutes, the person in charge asked me to send the documents for proofread while he looked for the list of proofreaders for me to choose. Yes, the person in charge didn’t waste a single minute. 

Other than that, the person in charge used to reply my watsapp very fast when I had any questions. I don’t have to wait and wonder. I was so appreciate the smooth process when addressing my needs.



2) Attentive Customer Service

The person in charge listened carefully to my concerns and understood my concerns patiently. For example, when I worry about the written text’s copyright, the person in charge assured me the proofreaders were not stole the written ideas.  

Besides that, the person in charge also provided courtesy service. The person in charge says please when asking the questions, thank me for providing information, alright then at the end of conversation. He also called my name throughout the overall conversation. I felt valued as the customers.  


3) "On Time" In Giving Back the Documents

It met my dateline actually. They were not only kept the promise in giving back the document but also reminded the proofreader through email 1 day before the dateline.  

I used to concern the dateline because the journal publisher gave the tight dateline as well. They totally WOW me and I even recommended their service for my sister.

4) Happy With The Work Done 

So far I was happy with their work quality. The selected proofreaders corrected my punctuation, grammar, spelling errors nicely. Thus, I had been used their service for 2 times. 

I just realized I never mentioned the prices that they charged for written text. Anyway, if you're interested to check out their service, please check out their FACEBOOK

p/s: this posting is not an advertorial; I’m just sharing my personal experience and always remember what works for me might not work for you. 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase