-->

Monday 12 June 2017

Back to Regular Routine

"Celebrating Ordinary Days"
The Dayrean that really resonated with me.

Here it’s:


Story was that, I had learnt to document my life in the blog. Whatever made me happy, brought me down, whom I met, what I ate, where I travelled, musings and raw thoughts, I just wanted to pen down everything.

I felt like I’m alive. I’m the ordinary people with happiness, sadness, musings and worries. Ordinary days didn’t have to be perfect or beautiful.

As an example, I couldn’t afford to eat exorbitant foods. What I afford was hawker food that offered reasonable prices.

Even do so, I still enjoyed ordinary days that bring simple joy of life that will stick to me forever. 

"Publishing Articles in Scopus Index is the Only Hope for Getting University's Academic Post"

“I only want your publications”

 “If you have 1 refereed and 1 Scopus article, I’ll say thank you for coming. And I’ll contact you next time”

“If you have 7 Scopus articles, I’ll take you in anytime”

“If you’ve few articles but under reviewed by the Scopus, it’s not count to grant an academic post”

“If Scopus has accepted your few articles, the academic post is definitely filled by you”

Words couldn’t describe the loss of hope for granting the academic post when Dean of the school announced it.   

"Losing Appetite as a Patient"

 clinic counter

I ate McDonald’s foldover chicken for breakfast and lunch. I didn’t feel hungry and no desire for foods.

Was this what Mama said "只有生病的人才不会吃”. I no longer thought what I should eat for my lunch and dinner but I hoped recovering very soon.

To recover fast, I seek the help from the private clinic for fever relieves injection.

Who knew I could be so desperate to find the injection rather than medicines. 

"Son's regrets after Discovering Ageing Parents"
 Episode 4, 飞短流长父子兵/Trimming Success

我内疚不止是因为我的车子和吉普车不适合他们

而是我发觉原来在我的生活中,我从没有为他们的需要着想

一直以来我买车一定要外表漂亮

灯光要够强,车厢要用真皮

但我没准备给爸爸妈妈乘坐

我卖了爸爸的房子开设飞短流长

我曾经一个月赚过二十多万,我带全部伙计去庆祝

但我没有叫他们和我去分享

我搬到外面住,我从没有叫他们上我家吃饭

在我所有计划中都没有他们的份儿

但我介意,我一直以来都以为自己很孝顺,每月按时过账给他们作家用,每隔两三个星期通一次电话,每逢佳节就匆忙回来和他们吃顿饭,以为这样就可以了

这件事之后,我发觉他们老了很多,爸爸骂人也没像以前这么大声,以前家里一切事务都是妈妈办妥,但这次看见她好像惊慌失措 

"Anchovies Obsessions"


Anchovies fried with any vegetables being the best meal ever. 

"Starting to Heat Up"

Don’t get me wrong. I mean the weather getting hot. Literally I had to shower 4 times each day. I drank 3 or 3.5 Liter per day. I changed to short pants since legs sweated very much.

I’ll escape the heat by flying to somewhere else in one day. Of course, beach holidays were not the first choice though blue skies, crystal clear waters and sea breezes calmed the souls. 

The cat was there during the times I wanted to feed the birds. I asked the cat to shift away. Most interestingly, it remained there and changed its posture from tummy display to stand still.

"Naughty Cat"


It stared at me for few minutes after all. I got its’ body language: I waited my breakfast, birds. Why you disallow?

I answered in my heart “I had reared these birds for almost 3 years; I wouldn’t let anyone to hurt them”. “It was the moment they should take breakfast, they were famished”.

The cats seemed understood and left. I saw the birds immediately ate the uncooked rice after I gave them. Poor birds, have late breakfast this morning. 

"Cherry Tomatoes"


The cherry tomatoes were quite sweet, tasted exactly liked fruits. Very amazing. I could finished whole packet when browsing Instagram.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase