-->

Sunday 18 June 2017

Bazaar Ramadhan: What Did I Saw

Update on **10 Jun 2017**

I checked out Bazaar Ramadhan, Changloon. It was scotching hot weather. Though I had an umbrella, I still felt the strong UV rays.

I nearly sweated a bucket and headache while hunting for foods in Bazaar Ramadhan. I completely impressed with the Muslim vendors who able to stand under the sun without drinks especially. 

The smells of barbeques and other  foods came around. Which foods should I bought?

Luckily still had walking spaces, perhaps I reached there at the early times, around 5pm. 
Anyone interested in the blue color drink?
 Gulai, a common dish in Northen part Peninsular Malaysia 
 Katira water, originated from Johor Bharu. A mixture of evaporated milks, basil seeds waters that it's good for cooling the body. 
Kelantan's food, Akok had distinctively sweet taste and contained less oils.  
These were Kelantan's foods too, Nasi Kerabu (left) and Nasi Dagang (right). 

No matter how many times I had Nasi Kerabu, it didn't gain my liking. I couldn't stand for the Ulam (i.e raw) vegetables that went with herbs and chilies. 

Nasi Dagang made up with glutinous rices with fish curry.
 Left top- Ketupat Palas; Right top and bottom-lepat liat
 Sata, a Kelantan food-grilled fish in banana leaves.
 Many cakes with different flavors 
 The signature of sup gear boxes vendor was huge cow bones. But I never ever tried it since I didn't take beef. 
Coconut Sago, a dessert that worth to try  
 Fresh milks 
Popia basah was steamed spring rolls with sengkuang and bean sprouts. It always topped with chili sauces
Google image of the Popia basah's close up 

This Bazaar Ramadhan fulled with Kelantanese foods. 

I bought less foods and drinks. However, I enjoyed the times I spent at the Bazaar Ramadhan. It only could seen once a year. 

Sometimes away from the room for a while made me felt fresh and energetic. Stress level was quite high particularly stay in the room entire day. 

So, make use the current moments!. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase