-->

Friday 27 October 2017

Perhaps Life is Just Random



Getting Ambrosia greek yogurt original flavor, RM 5.90.

This greek yogurt had creamier texture than usual yogurt and less sweet.

2 good things about Ambrosia greek yogurt: 1) can replace the main meal. I’m so full and skipped dinner.  2) helps me pangsai.


I’ll buy more Ambrosia greek yogurt next times.


*****

Awesome Thailand chili sauce,sweet and tangy 

*****

Chasing Korean drama-while you were sleeping.

Got me hooked up on the first and second episodes. Somehow, I feel myself love seeing Lee Jong Suk.

Kudos to the story line of this drama.

2 major characters-Lee Jong Suk and Suzy kept seeing their future in their dreams. So they change the future by avoiding the dreams outcomes.

Suzy is the one who seeing people dies in her dreams and turns to reality. Whereas Lee Jong Suk is the prosecutor who tries to prevent whatever Suzy has dreamt.

Finding episode 9 is quite intense. Please have the good ending. 

*****

I find myself demotivate and lumpish. The thing I enjoy doing most, writing academic articles (even though poor academic English) stop.

I thought myself so stupid. What’s the point reading and writing articles? The results are always the same anyway-none of job application news of private university or college, accidentally works at teaching college doesn’t involve writing articles.

I’ve plenty times for morning jogging, sauna and did the dental check-up.  I don’t have to concern the times doing introduction or literature review chapters in specific amount of hours.

I don’t think it’s worth the stress I go through digesting the articles and write it.

And this is for what actually?
Just forget it.

Until today, I saw this quote, I recovered writing spirit. The quote diminished demotivation feeling.


The key of the quote-even when there is no hope, even when nothing you do shows any sign of promise, you keep writing anyway.

That works at least for me.

*****

Contacting some public universities, knowing that their main concern academic post application is how I can prove I have doctoral degree.

It needs the senate letter.

Not much I can do at the current moment apart from waiting supervisors, internal examiners, Malay abstract translating, school meeting and finally leads to senate meeting approval.

5 more stages to go. How long it will take? I don’t know. I keep telling myself its couple months of times, it won’t last long.

“Shitty situations don’t last forever, 
so head up and chin up, and 
everything will be okay at the end 
yo”.

I can breathe and own the peaceful times after all.

*****

Dorm room Malay neighbor inspires me to love flowers more than before. I always pluck the pink flowers to offer for Buddha.

It is said than pink flowers help to get more friends. I’m weak in getting more friends and believing Buddha is going blesses me.

When she learns that I develop picking flowers habits, she offered to help me by getting different colors flowers.

She likes Mama, prefer hibiscus-a bright red flowers rather than pink flowers.  Red colors means ‘ong’ for her.

She wants to get yellow flowers after hearing it brings wealth. “You later give yellow flowers to Buddha”

In my heart, I pray she will become rich in one day.

Because of her actions, the offering cup has few types of colors flowers-pink, red and yellow.


Again, she influences me to observe diverse types of flowers in the campus. I just realize besides pink paper flowers, campus has the following pink flowers.


Flower discovering journey is so beautiful. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase