-->

Sunday 25 March 2012

炒鸳鸯


炒鸳鸯????

What is it????When I pass-by some Chinese food stall in Changloon, I saw " 炒鸳鸯", ask my China friend, of course she will not know why the dish will have such name......hehe

I'm not intended to order "炒鸳鸯" when having my dinner in Takaho Changloon but when I order "炒粿条炒湿". the middle-aged women of Takaho Changloon  said it called as "炒鸳鸯"

O....O....O....It called "炒鸳鸯".....Now i'm understand that 炒鸳鸯=炒粿条炒湿

After eating, 炒鸳鸯 not 炒粿条炒湿 because 炒鸳鸯 have kueyteow and beehon together.....the kueyteow and beehon are fried first....

Go to try another 炒鸳鸯...the main ingredients not the kueyteow and beehon but the mee and beehon



JoJo, I know your favorite hobby is try wide varieties of food, next time when you come here, I bring you to try 炒鸳鸯................

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase