-->

Wednesday 14 March 2012

S.O.S

My spectacles is worn!

"Ahhhh......."

This is my second spectacles that (the only spectacles) I buy in Sarikei in 2010....

I wear it everyday,  shopping, studying, dining, traveling and so on....

It's my careless in not take care of my spectacles. It's all my fault. I had told mama about my worn spectacles. She also said I'm very careless. She told me the spectacles still new because it was bought on last last year. I always simple throw my spectacles in the bed side and it will drop to the floor when I sleep.

Sigh.....

My heart is bleeding because this is the only spectacles that I have. Without it, I couldn't do anything.


Can't use it anymore

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase