-->

Wednesday 14 March 2012

My new spectacles

Due to my old spectacles is worn, I need to buy a new one.

I am going to Changloon, small town that is near to UUM.

C-mart of Changloon is my first choice to buy my spectacles.

I am quit lazy to go to Jitra or Alor Setar just to buy a new spectacles.

Besides that, my vision is unclear when I am not wearing spectacles...It's not comfortable for me to go to Jitra and Alor Setar with the unclear vision...For me, it lacks of security without a clear and bright vision.

I want to buy half frame spectacles, never try the half frame before.... 

I like the red or pink colour. However, there is no pink colour with the half frame spectacles in that shop.
The brand of Lee. My full name also also have "lee".
I like the plastic!
I wish to change the colour of the box spectacles into the light colour but there is no spectacles with light colour
Farme+lenses=RM 199. Btw my degree of eyes is quite large (L=675, R=400) hence I need to my lenses more thin. I need to pay RM 100. According to the sales promter in that spectacles shop, the most thin lenses is RM 200. Wah, so expensive for me...around RM 400 to make a new spectacles..do not want spent too much my mum's money, I choose the normal thin lenses (RM 100)
Evidence of payment-RM 299
Warranty card. My first time get the spectacles warranty card. Why the Sarikei's spectacles shop do not give the warranty card?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice choice with the half frame. The thin temples will definitely accentuate the shape of your face, and rectangular lenses are great for Asian eyes. Does this come in black too? =)

-Vincent Davis

Unknown said...

No, the new half frame spectacles is pink color.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase