-->

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Snapshoot at 10.30 am

10.30am- it's my standard time to go out from my hostel room to "tapau" my lunch

While walking towards "tapau", I am taking the photo of Bukit Kachi.

Rest Area

This place call Kachi Mall. The stall that open early in the morning is "Nasi Tomato" compared to other stalls. The rest of the stalls will open at 12.00 pm or 1pm since most of the students will come at that time......
Koperasi Bukit Kachi

Masjid
2nd floor of the kachi Mall

















Tennis Court
Headed towards male's hostel











Computer room with the air-conditioner




My lunch that tapau from "Nasi Tomato". It is RM 2.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase