-->

Saturday 17 March 2012

Home phone~~

Naruto: Now, I am taking our home phone to talk to you
[Naruto Tay is calling me]

Me: I know la..

Naruto: I can "jalan-jalan" while using home phone talking to you

Me: Erm.....Y?

Naruto: I am not telling you meh? Our home has changed the table home phone to mobile home phone with the brand "MOTOROLA"

Me: o.i.c

Naruto: Maybe I had tell you but you forget...

Me: Maybe.....Hehe. How's ur design of our mobile home phone? You don't take the home phone photo and send to me?

Naruto: I' m quite lazy lazy recently.Ok la tonight I will send to you. Remember to check your mail oh~~


When I look at the first sight of the mobile home phone in my home, I feel huge disappointment. It is not reach what I had expected. Ergh...It looks like the first Siemens handphone that my daddy use 10 years ago.

I expressed my opinion about the design of the mobile home phone to Naruto. She tell me : "Don't say like that, this one is better that one".

Oh My God, What I can sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase