-->

Monday 26 March 2012

Bukit Kachi (Updated)

The previous posting I had posted the Kachi mall and some of the restaurants in the bukit kachi. Recently, I have plenty of free time and of course I loitered around the SME Bank besides the Bank Rakyat. Both of them are the Dewan Penginapan Pelajar (DPP) in the Bukit Kachi. More loitering around means more photo will come....haha!


adasd
The motorbikes in the middle is the motorbikes belong to my roommate's best fiends. Its plate number is PHB 4650
I wait the school bus to go to in-campus in here.
area SME Bank. Most of the students in here like to jogging and walking during evening








The red antique car that i always drive in and out from bukit Kachi. I prefer Volkswagen's beetle car....













no idea about this black big box




Cafeteria SME Bank









What do you think about bukit kachi??I still remember when my first time come here, some of the degree students will says:"Welcome to Mini Jungle"....After stayed for half year, the life in here is really like live in thh jungle....Have you noticed that most of the photos in the bukit kachi is trees ,flowers, bush and monkeys (but I had not snap lovely monkeys' photo)....I need to admit that the air in here is cooler......When it is raining, the atmosphere is super cool and comfortable.It makes me do not want to wake up from my bed. I had heard my next next door neighbours say that her friend frequent escape the class once she moved to bukit kachi due to the reason that she cannot wake up timely especially the morning class on 8 am.....It sounds too funny.....

Anyway, there is also disadvantages to live in here because the outsides bus like Maraliner is not going to pick us to Jitra and Alor Setar.... It only reach the in-campus. I am the lazy people, hate to transit the one bus from another bus. 1 year in here, I only go to Alor Setar for 2 times. Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why my student life will turned like this?????????????????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase