-->

Saturday 5 January 2013

Before Convocation


This is the overdue post since my convocation took place on October 2012. Now I have the time and energy to update my blog. My Daddy, Mummy and Mickey came to attend my Master convocation in Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM). They took Malaysia Airlines from Sibu to Kuala Lumpur and then Kuala Lumpur to Penang. 





They arrive in Penang around 5pm. However they wait me for fetching them. I arrived there on 7pm due to the traffic jam. T_______T Really hate the traffic jam!

Brought them to the Cafe 747 which is located in the Transfer Road Penang to indulge our dinner.

Mushroom Chicken Soup

 Fried Mixed Vegetables

Ma Po Tafu

 Mickey has the angry face that prohibit me to snap her photo

Daddy and Mummy like Cafe 747 very much. Their best description about this cafe is very clean, good customer service and reasonable price

 We stay in the Yes Hotel which is located in the Transfer Road. 


That majestic high tower is Komtar, the icon for Penang in my opinion

Took the Rapid Penang bus to go to Komtar with bus fare RM 1.40. 

 Chee Cheong Fun

 Yu Tau Mi Fen


Kuey Teow Teng

 After breakfast, went to 1st Avenue, one of the shopping mall in Penang

 Very expensive, I couldn't afford



We are in the taxi of the son of Pak Cik Ramli to terminal bus Butterworth. It costs us RM 35. From Butterworth we take the bus to Alor Setar.

 Penang Bridge



In the bus

Excited face (Mummy) + Tired face (Daddy)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase