-->

Saturday 12 January 2013

Congratulation, Rosamond

I cannot attend the graduation ceremony of the Rosamond in UPM, Serdang on middle of the month of October 2012. Heavy workload cause me not dare to apply leave when working in Penang. Hence, kept the photos as my own memory.

Let me make some brief introduction for Rosamond.She's my second sister and 1 years younger than me. Both of us learn in the same primary school, secondary school and tuition centre. *kinda miss her company* She's clever and smarter than me. She simply score the 1st class honour degree in Biomedic. I believe she put more effort toward her study in UPM for 4 years. There's a saying "no pains,no gains" even though she said most of her coursemates also score the good result.

Being the 1st class honour of the fresh graduate, Rosamond decided to pursue her medical study in Perdana University instead of continue her PHD(encouragement from her UPM Associate Professor) after getting the scholarship from the JPA.Papa and Mama are really proud of her.



 Happiness are written all over their face

 Naruto with her Wen Jie Jie(the name of Rosamond)


 Naruto was awarded as "The king of self-camwhore"

 Flower for Rosamond

 2 naughty sisters that were waiting for Rosamond,Papa and Mama (only allowed 2 family members enter the graduation hall)

 Little bear were given by the junior of Rosamond


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase