-->

Sunday 6 January 2013

My Graduation~~

6.10.2012 is my Master graduation day. The University request the Graduate to arrive the Tan Sri Othman Hall on 8am. Hence, on 4.30am all of us wake up. Mee Maggi (cup type) became our breakfast since most of all the shops not yet operating their business. After approximately 40 minutes make up myself, i start to snap the photos with my Daddy, Mummy and Mickey.


Love this picture very much



Welcome to Muadzam Shah Hall of the UUM

Mummy with her tired face

Like this photo very much, Mummy looks elegant in this photo



The conventional hall

The band 

Posing with my parents right after the ceremony 

Thank you Papa for getting me the flowers


After 1 hour later, we headed to the Padang Besar, the border of the Thailand which is near to the Perlis

In the taxi of the Pak Ali


Pencemaran Udara (Air Pollution)










Around 7.30pm, we arrived Penang. Very tired on that day but all of us very happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase