-->

Thursday 31 January 2013

My heart beat for you

JoJo, your beauty in those photo left my beating. You look fair in those photo. Maybe other reasons that make me like those photos but do not how to describe. Or simply put, my English is not great.

If I have money, I wish to visit the Singapore Zoo. Did Naruto comment for those photos in Singapore? I understand that Naruto miss you greatly. When I’m in home, She will kept on saying that “10 days more, JoJo will back home o”. Past few days, Tay Pa Pa complained that Naruto drove Mr Innova to pick up JoJo in the main junction road Saratok without seeking his permission. Once again, Naruto’s action showed that she very “saying” JoJo. I inform her that I will back to Saratok in the early morning around 6.30am on 9/2/2013. She reply me that I have to ask Tay Pa Pa to take me home since it’s too early. She can’t wake up at that time. That’s the differences between me and JoJo.


 
Argh...like this photo very much  ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase