-->

Saturday 26 January 2013

Sharing

Grab from the Facebook-Ask for trip webpage



Are you like this? This photo represent my feeling and thought by joining the workforce. I can say that I do the job for the sake of money. If someone ask me do you love what you do. I will answer not really like it. In my opinion, only a small minority people can claim that they are happy and like the job they are doing.

I am becoming the slave of money and controlled by money.I lead a life of fear cannot get the better job paid and not being able to travel. The fear of cannot get the better pay destructive and cause me to angry. I used to complain with my family members especially my mother for the fact that I do not have enough money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase