-->

Tuesday 3 December 2013

JoJo's Big Day

Update on **24 November 2013**

JoJo's convocation ceremony scheduled started on 8am.

 Around 6.30am, she woke up
 Formal attire
Mama was ready and mentally prepared to attend the 15th convocation ceremony
 Had a breakfast in Elusion cafe and lounge. The waiter recognizes three of us and allowed us to enter the cafe without showing our breakfast coupon
 Please smile, Mama
 It's her first round of breakfast!
Me

JoJo left Elusion cafe and headed to UMS on 7.00am. She wanna met her friend and wore the robe. Mama and me enjoyed our lovely breakfast time at there. On 7.45am, we arrived Dewan Cansellor of UMS. 

*****

 Waiting the instructions to enter the hall
 A bunch of civil engineers coursemates

  Invited guests
I felt their excitement when they entered the hall


 
It's hardly to find a seat since both of us enter the main hall lately.
 JoJo was walking towards the stage (white arrow)
 Appreciation speech for parents. That's the touching moments for the convocation ceremony.
official song UMS: Bertekad Cemerlan. I never thought I still had chance to sing "bertekad cemerlang" again
Kept on listening to this song when I back to Miri

*****

The ceremony ended on 11.30pm. I was being the "camera girl" of JoJo. Without hesitation, I helped her take a series of her graduation photos. 

Her best friend in UMS.

Looking for her other civil engineer coursemates for photo shooting
I'm quite enjoyed the ambiance of shouting here and there for congratulation and giving support
 
3 girls were searching for their other male coursemates
We were ready~~~
Another friends was joining their team
 
JoJo told me the friends at the right side introduced her about the temple
They were moving towards the Dataran Dewan Cansellor

Both of them were displayed their signature wide smile
 


Her helpful coursemate, Patrick helped her to adjust her litten bear given by Mama
 


Her malay friend
 



 



 
The friends that she known from Temple


 
That's the turn of Mama when having photos with JoJo after 1 hour
with me as well

******

On 1.30pm I accompanied JoJo to Bahagian Perkhidmatan Akademik (BPA) UMS to take the scroll and transkripts by taxi that charged us RM 30. BPA was quite far from the Dewan Cansellor. 









In the blink of eyes, JoJo had graduated and worked in one of the engineering firm in Kuala Lumpur. When JoJo was entering UMS, I was having my final semester in there. I just gave rough introduction and guidance about the university life for her. I ascertain she will adapt her university life very well. A lot of new things will come when she journey university life. The main reason she chose UMS as her primary option of choosing public university because I was there.  She insisted to be there although she knew I will leave UMS soon. I really appreciated the time we spent together in UMS. 

This time I re-visit UMS, she was being my tour guide by informing there were a lot of changes in UMS. Also, the safety level in UMS had dropped drastically. We had to be alerted to our safety needs when in UMS. I'm quite shocked when heard this news.

Anyway, A big congratulation for JoJo...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase