-->

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Perfect Saturday

Update on **23 November 2013**

Actually I flew to KK to attend the UMS (University Malaysia Sabah) convocation of my 3rd sister, JoJo. The convocation ceremony supposed to be held at 24 November 2013 (Sunday) but I arrived one day earlier to meet with Mama and JoJo. I planned to celebrate Mama's birthday that had fallen on 22 November 2013 and had a shopping with them. 

We stayed 1 night in TD Plaza hotel which was located in Wawasan Plaza. After that we stayed in Courtyard Hotel in 1 Borneo area. I wished to extend 1 day stay in Courtyard but unfortunately it is fully booked. Hmmmmm...It is the common phenomenon during UMS convocation period every year. 

 Room number, 3316 of family superior room. (to replace the deluxe room that I advanced booking). I'm not satisfied with the room because the air-conditioner is not cold enough and the shower also has some problems. Mama not allowed me to complain so much since we just stay here for 1 night. 
 Had a breakfast in Tang Dynasty hotel restaurant. Each pax RM 15. Quite a long time Mama didn't have her breakfast in the fine dining restaurant in hotel 
 JoJo accompay her to each corner of the breakfast while I'm busy with camwhoring
 Fried rice

******

Around 8am, My best friend that I known her in UMS, Vun Chik Fei came to pick me up in front of Tang Dynasty Hotel. 

I have high expectation towards the reunion of us however my expectations turn to disappointment when I sensed that we had different life and chat topics. 

The more important things was she had changed a lot. I was missing her and the times we spent together. The feeling of this reunion SUCKS. Chik Fei, will we left silence for the next reunion? *Sighed*

The brew coffee machines was in malfunction. That's why I order it's ready bottled juices.
Starbucks in Warisan Square, KK. 
Vun Chik Fei and Me

My next plan was met with another friend, Soo Wen Liann. (also known her in UMS). In my heart, I labelled her as my "genuine and real friend" in my life 3 years ago but this label never changed until now. 

Arghhhh, I forgot to snap our reunion photos. I complain and express my rantings about my current life to her and she advice and console me as well. She asked my advice about buying property and in turn I provide my valuable suggestions. 

She offered to send us to Courtyard hotel. Along the way from town area to 1 borneo, we laughed with each other while chatting the funny topics again. *comfortable*

******

1 Borneo Hypermall
Christmas Decoration

******

We took the 1 Borneo shuttle bus to KK town area. We just stopped in the 1 Borneo to check in and place our luggage in Courtyard Hotel. 

We headed to Center Point (CP) shopping mall. There's not much changes in the CP. Every corner of the CP reminisce me the 3 years university life. Take few examples, Kit Chai Ping (Lime ice) in the tidbits stall, Princess Eggtart, Eatons bookstore and so on.

JoJo said: what the hell being Cute corner, Center Point as the shooting background
The new design of Center Point shopping mall
The main intention JoJo brought us to CP was showed us Helen Reflexology 



Negotiation time

We choose the package for foot massage, body massage and face spa (RM 110), 2 1/2 hours. 

It's my first time try foot and body massage. I feel embarrassed when having the body massage since you'll completely naked at all (only left panty) and let reflexologist to touch my body. It was very painful when they massage my right and left first toes. Of course I will request her to reduce her pressure when the pressure was uncomfortable. 

JoJo and me had a heavy painful when they massage our foot compared to Mama that didn't complain any pains of foot reflexology. Mama had a healthy body although she was getting older. 

******

We took our late lunch on 3pm. Damn hungry
Chose the right shirts as a gift for my auntie


JoJo highly recommended YoYo's croissant to us. I'm happy with it and Mama not interested towards croissant at all


We had been waiting shuttle bus from Warisan Square to 1 Borneo almost 1 hour since there's having serious traffic jam from UMS to town areas. *angry*

******

We had our dinner in Elusion lounge and cafe. Mama loved Elusion lounge and cafe's environment and peaceful ambiance. 



Seafood fried rice-RM 8.80++
Banana fritters 
Chinese fried rice-RM 8.80++
ABC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase