-->

Sunday 1 December 2013

Little Birthday Surprise for Mama

Update on **22 November 2013**

My flight to KK from Miri was on 9.00pm and will reach KK on 10.15pm. In the evening, I received the forwarded message from my sister, JoJo about the retime of flight MH3800 bound from Kuching to Sibu on 26 November 2013 (original time: 4.50pm-5.50pm; retimed: 6.10pm-7.15pm). I’m frustrated with this reschedules departure time because I had bought the next flight which is connect to Miri after 1 hour. Luckily when I checked in Miri airport, I asked the check-in personnel about the retime details. After listening to her advice, I seek the help from the MasWings office. HuHuHu……….thanks to goodness of MasWings officer that help me find out that are having 2 retimed schedule bound from Kuching to Sibu on 26 November 2013. I choose the first retimed schedule which is 5.10pm-6.10pm. It means I able to take the flight from Sibu to Miri on 7.30pm. Hehe, I don’t have to burn my wallet to buy a new flight ticket.  


Mama with lovely JoJo
Almost nine months didn't seen my Mama. Miss her the most. I grabbed the golden opportunity to have a photo with her.
Birthday cake that order from Hot Crocss Buns, in Pelita Commercial Area Miri
Red boiled egg as a signature for celebrating the birthday. JoJo "instructed" me to boil 6 eggs that means 六六大顺. I'm not really know how to color the hard boiled eggs. Unfortunately, I put too much red color onwards the 6 hard boiled eggs
She seemed so proud and happy with JoJo's birthday card

 According to JoJo, this is the expensive birthday card that she ever bought!
 New blouse that JoJo bought from KL as her birthday present
 Mine and JoJo forgot to sing the birthday song for her. Mama just cuke the birthday cake
 Fruit cocktail birthday cake
 Three of us
Birthday wish from Tay Pa Pa 

9 months never seen my Mama. She still looked younger, like mumbling, prefer wearing green jacket when she’s in the cold environment, a series of new and beautiful clothes inside her luggage, she brought a lot of things for me. I’m in teary eyes when I look at these things now. 

One of my favorite song that I delegate for Mama….

连心-刘家昌与郑欣宜 

Quotes from this touching song:

"You stand behind me to support me, I was able to cross the mountains beyond the sea, You stand behind me. When I encountered any difficulties, I'll share with you. You give me warmth to let me out of dark. This sincere emotion far too deep. Yea after year the two of us join hands to tide. True loves never changes." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase