-->

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Pu Jih Shih Temple, Sandakan

After cancelled our plan to Rainforest Discovery, we moved to Puh Jih Shih Buddhist Temple, Sandakan. I had been stepped into Puh Jih Shih with Vun Chik Fei when I was studied in UMS.  Her auntie that lived in Sandakan being our tour guide and brought us to come here. Thus, my second time visited here still cause me left me heart in here. When I at there, I also found that Malay people also stepped into Buddhist temple. The taxi driver told us 1 Malaysia concept was applied in Sandakan.

We're coming

A row of buddha statutes
stunning view


 
 
 Landmark at the downhill


Mama was standing in the main entrance of the temple
lanterns everywhere

 
This temple was same age with me
Notice board


Dragons wrapped around big pillars









Donation box
Huge bells

I was lucky enough to meet the lovely nuns was praying

The main attractions in this temple was the views were amazing. It's definitely worth seeing.If you ask me am I willing to have for next visit, I would say I will come again and wouldn't bored!

Mama told me visiting Buddhist temple is better than seeing the Orang Utans were climbing here and there. Her heart felt peace when smell the atmosphere of the temple and the sea views.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase