-->

Saturday 16 January 2016

Ah Seng Instant Mee Hoon Kueh

Couple months ago, I had been bought few packets of Ah Seng Instant Mee Hoon Kueh from one of the undergraduate student UUM through Facebook.

I had always heard the Mee Hoon Kueh from Naruto (4th sister) recently and other degree friends few years ago. Unfortunately, I didn't had the opportunity to try them as difficult to get in Sarawak (i.e Saratok-my hometown) and Sabah (i.e Kota Kinabalu). Thus, I finally grabbed the opportunity when I saw them in Facebook. 

 Each packet RM 3.00 
The mee hoon kueh like pasta's shape and design. It came together with 2 packets powders: 
fried anchovy and shallot. 
During cooking, I put the fried anchovy powder. I wish to add some meats, shrimps and vegetables but I didn't kept such ingredients in my hostel room. After that, I garnished fried shallot for extra flavors when serving. 

I like: 

1. The anchovy soup base. It was very tasy, flavorful and satisfying
2. The texture of the mee hoon kueh. It was soft and springy. 

Now, I became the fan of Mee Hoon Kueh

Read H.E.R.E for detail about Ah Seng Instant Mee Hoon Kueh. I just learned that Ah Seng not only produced instant Mee Hoon Kueh but also Penang White Curry Noodles. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase