-->

Sunday 17 January 2016

Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics: Mask of Magnaminty

When I visited Venetian Hotel Macau, I was attracted by the scents of the essential oils and soaps. 

Based on the scents,  I discovered Lush, an England cosmetic company that used fresh and organic fruits and vegetables to produce their products. 

As we walked in, the sales promoters kept on telling us all the Lush products were handmade. They all depended the staff for productions instead of machines.  It's true when I looked around and saw the staff who sliced and squeezed the mixed ingredients. The best quote described the staff was:

"Everything is made by them, by them"

As busy inspecting Lush's products, thus forgot to take picture of the Lush outlet's interior. Above picture I got from Google image that look similar with Macau Lush outlet  
 Bath bombs, the best seller of Lush. All of them were so colorful and eye catching.
Price was reasonable too
I only bought fresh peppermint face mask 
 To my surprise, the fresh face mask was best to be used before 1/2/2016. It had 3 months life span in order to maintain the freshness. First time I encountered the face mask had such "dateline"

This face mask pot made from 100% recycled plastics. Lush encouraged the customers to reuse it and bring it back to Lush outlets. 

The customers were given 1 free face mask when bring 5 fresh mask pot back. Before this, the customers must clean the fresh mask pots and removed their labels. 

Moreover, Lush also used 100% recycle paper as their carrier bags. 

I can say that Lush was committed in protecting the natural environment. It's environmental concern really reflected in products packaging and recycling policies. 

I applied green color fresh peppermint mask over the faces but avoiding the eyes. It's easier to apply as it's very dry. I left 10 minutes and then gently scrubbed off with warm water.  The fresh peppermint mask really effective in cleaning my dirt and blackheads. I always looked glow after using. 


Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
https://www.lush-hk.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase