-->

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Jalan Putra, Alor Setar

Jalan Putra is located behind Star City Hotel and Fuller Hotel, Alor Setar

It is claimed to have good food stalls start operating from 4pm to 7pm everyday.

 Shark fin soup, which just opened recently. I get 1 shark fin soup with abalone. 
chicken curry bun, chicken floss bun, char siew bun could be find this stall. My friends comment that the ingredients of the bun are not in the right amount
 Char kueh kak. It likes the ordinary char kueh kak that that I try in Georgetown, Penang.  
Hong Kong style chee cheong fun 
Ah Kok claypot rice has been operated more than 20 years based on my local friend, Shu Fang. 
 Chee Cheong Fun is filled with char siew and dried shrimps. It goes very well with the sweet sauce. So yummy 
 Like I mentions earlier, I has shark fin soup with abalone. The slice of abalone is in medium size. Overall, this soup is fragrance and flavorful. It's worth to try 
I'm so upset with this claypot chicken rice. The smoky rice is not fragrance and then the bottom of the rice also not crispy. 

P/S: Above are my personal opinions and please bear in mind the taste buds may vary others. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase