-->

Thursday 2 January 2014

5D Cinema, I-City Shah Alam

After snowalk, we took our lunch in Old Town White Coffee.

 Ice Lemon Tea, Ice Coffee and Ice Lime
 Chicken soup Hor Fun
 Nasi lemak
 Butter toast
 Rosamond was the first person that voice out the lunch. She always concern for her stomach
 5D cinema was located in the same row with Old Town White Coffee
 RM 1 I-Card. Once own this I-Card, will have some discounts for other games especially for Snowalk.
  You could share this I-card with your family and friends.
 Admission fees was RM 10 per person
 There were having 5 pieces of 5D movies that displayed around 7 minutes. We choose "Eagles Rooster" when we had been told that the 5D movies that we selected (can't remember the name) only applicable for children
 3 of us were ready after wearing 5D glasses. Rosamond and me were screaming loudly. Naruto said "I have no idea what makes both of you screamed like a ghost" (she remained calm and cool when watching 5D movie)
 Looking for I-City Boutique Hotel?
 Price shown differently between members and non-members of I-City Boutique Hotel
 Wow, House of Horror! It's costs RM 15 for admission but we did not try it
 ahem, ahem~~powerful Naruto
Powerful action of Naruto causes this cute child look scare and miserable!
Guess what? It's the toilet. It's quite difficult to find the location of the toilet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I actually enjoyed reading through this posting. Many thanks for sharing such a nice information.
3d theatre

Unknown said...

Bina Chotray: Thank you

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase