-->

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014

I can't believe 2013 will be ended soon. I sense that when I out of school, the faster the time flying by. I really cannot get used to this phenomenon.

In terms of work, 2013 I landed in Miri. It felt as I just moved to Miri despite it has been 11 months since I transfer to Miri. It might due to the job nature a lecturer that deals with semester systems. I had been working non stop for each semester that was having 14 lecture weeks (prepared the lecture, tutorial and marking weekly tutorial), 1 study week (marking the major assignments), 1 exam week (being the invigilator) and 2 weeks semester break (1 week for marking the exam papers). The time just past. I must saythe important lesson that I learn in the workplace is no trust the so called 'human" ensuring words but at the end of the day I end up with false hope and lies.

Most importantly, I met with a groups of youths in Temple. From there, I tried to engage in their organized activities. That's my honour to meet with this group of special friends that connected by "Dao". I must say although they're from different background, age, education qualification, sex, they are all having good personality and attitudes. I'm extremely fortunate to be able to met with Tian Ning (deputy youth team leader in Temple). Among the groups of youth, I mix well with her. I spend a lot of my valuable time with her. She also made a huge contribution to the tourism Miri by offering food and beverage sightseeing tour.  Also meet with Li Yune (main youth leader in Temple) also enhance my vegetarian cooking skills and knowledge. JoJo teased me it was my biggest gaining when stepped in Temple. I learned a lot of vegetarian cooking skills from her. I'm the sort of people that not enjoy to prepare meals for others except myself. It's more satisfying when you prepare the vegetarian meals for Mama since Mama is real Buddhist practitioners that not allowed herself for killing during the 1st and 15th according to Chinese Calendar.

Now I'm ready to face 2014. Let's see where 2014 can bring me to

I wish good health, peace and joy to everyone and everywhere

Here is the highlight of the 2013


January 2013-kicking start in education industry
February 2013 which I personally label as Chinese New Year month. Back to Saratok for reunion and celebrate Mickey's birthday in advance
 
March 2013-I involved in Tzu Chi but I end up withdraw myself from this association
April 2013-I actively improve my zero level of cooking knowledge and skills
 
May 2013-First time received the gift from a student from Teacher's Day
June 2013-Li Yune's mother invited me for celebrating Dumpling Festival
July 2013-Attending Filial Piety Campaign whereby organized by the Temple in Bintulu 
August 2013- First attempt to participate in research workshop by MPWS
 
September 2013-behind the scene of celebrating Mid Autumn Festival with a group of friends 
October 2013-Prom Night of the college and had a dinner with a bunch of colleagues
November 2013-Support JoJo during her graduation in UMS with Mama
 December 2013-sweet gathering with my lovely sisters in I-city Red Carpet, Shah Alam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase