-->

Thursday 2 January 2014

Snowalk, I-City Shah Alam

Update on **23 December 2013**

My ultimate destination for Day 2 in KL was visiting I-City, Shah Alam. It was a technology park located in Shah Alam. I just wanna experiences snowwalk, red carpet (that widely advertised in Star newspaper recently) for something that completely different. It took 2 hours to reach I-city from Serdang by KTM and LRT. I'm going to divide the Day 2 KL visiting sisters trip for few posts. This post all about snow walk.

 Another day was beginning

 Had our breakfast in one of the restaurant in South City area
 I took a taxi that charged me RM 30 from Batu Tiga LRT stop. Actually Padang Jawa LRT stop was quite near to I-city, but the inaccuracy information that displayed in website causes us stopped in Batu Tiga station

 Snowwalk, I'm coming

Rosamond and Naruto

 
After wearing thick jackets




Tay Pa Pa, your brother was here!


 
Naruto and Me


 




 Smart Naruto with her action


 









 Out from the snowalk causes my camera cannot catch the photos clearly

It was freaking cold inside. I was informed that it's below 5 celcius. Naruto left this cold artic environment first because she can't stand the coldness that attacked her foot.After10 mins, I left after catch a glimpse of beautiful ice craved creatures. I'm not dare to try those winter rides and games.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase