-->

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Brush Shoulders with~~~

Hollywood stars, local celebrities, sports of heroes and heroin and heads of state in the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Bangkok. Madame Tussauds Wax Museum has 4 branches in Asia: Tokyo, Shanghai, Bangkok and Hong Kong

How to get to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Bangkok:

The museum is located in the 6th floor of the Siam Discovery(the heart of the Bangkok shopping strict). It is easily accessed by BTS, MRT, public bus, Taxi. I was using the BTS that start at the Saphan Taksin and stop at the Siam Central. After walking few minutes, you will observe the Gigantic Siam Discovery was at there.

Admission fee of Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Bangkok:

800 Baht per adult (according to the ladies in the front counter, she says sometimes it will have promotion and able to get the discounted ticket. My luck is not good and unable to meet such times)
There is other package like ocean water package with those hollywoods stars, local celebrities and so on with the admission fees 0f 1800 Baht and 2000 Baht if I am not mistaken. I forget to snap the photo of that package and its price.




Buying the entrance ticket




Thai King
Phibulsongram
M.R. Seni Pramoj
Mahatma Ghandi
Mao Zhe Dong
Buddhadasa Bhikkhu
Princess Diana
Tun Dr Mahathir
Lee Myung Bak

General Prem Tinsulanonda
Lee Hsien Lung
Queen Elizabeth II
Ang San Suu Kyi
Dalai Lama
I was sitting in the office of the Barack Obama
I want to give love letter for him

Pablo Picaso
Dr Pernthip Rojanasunan
Albert Einstein
M.R.Kukrit Pramoj


Beethoven


Shake hands with Cristiano Ronaldo

I love you, Tiger Woods

Harass David Beckham's leg
Muhammad Ali is very shy when hug me!

Yao Ming is very tall. next time, I do not want to play basketball with him.
Serena Williams


I give the air kiss for him

Beyong Knowles





Yodrak Salajai
Teresa Teng

Madonna





Sombat Metanee










I touch the body of Bruce Lee

Khan Kuay





I hug Nicole Kidman. V Happy!

Rah, rah, ah, ah, ah roma, roma, ma, Gaga, ooh, la, la, Want your bad romance
I touch the breast of Michelle Yeoh
Everyone know who is she??







The upper floor that I wish to visit







Selling souvenirs counter

promise to Mama: next time I bring you to go there~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase