-->

Tuesday 10 April 2012

I went to Thailand (2/4/12-9/4/2012)

The Day before Depart to Thailand 


1/4/12- I went to the shop namely 56 in Changloon to change Ringgit Malaysia to Thai Baht. At the same time I also buy the arrival card/ white card (because the arrival card is white in colour) of the Thailand in that shop with RM 0.50. The owner of that shop tell me that it is RM 2.00 per white card when you buy in the Immigration department of Thailand.

The rate of change

RM 1=10 Baht

2/4/12

Around 11.30am we called "kereta sapu" of UUM China student to send us to the Thai-Malaysia border with the costs of RM 20.00 per car. However, I really not satisfied with the service of the kereta sapu UUM China student. He just drop us in the Malaysia Immigration in the Bukit Kayu Hitam there. Actually it still have the short distance with the Thailand Immigration. Thanks to his unmoral act, both of us need to walk from Malaysia Immigration to the Thailand Immigration around 10 minutes. Due to the 15 minutes drives from UUM to Malaysia Immigration, he should not charge RM 20.00 per car. Ergh, too expensive! For charging RM 20.00, he should sent us to the Thailand Immigration since in the Malaysia Immigration does not need any payment.

Arrive Immigration Malaysia in Bukit Kayu Hitam





It's my turn to Immigration checking









Thailand, here I come!

In the Immigration Thailand, I had pay RM 1.00 for processing fee. This is the must. At the same time the Immigration officer has checking my passport and my take my white card

Unfortunately, the time of checking the passport in Immigration is longer than me because she need to apply Thailand visa before checking her passport. She just pay 1500 Baht to apply for Thailand Visa that only allow her to stay in Thailand for 15 days. China is not East ASEAN 15 countries, therefore the Visa of these 15 countries is difficult. I think that at least Thailand is nice and let you enter the Thailand with the quick payment 1500 Baht. Some of the countries might not allowed such condition happen and require the travelers to go back . LUCKLY, MY THAILAND TRIP IS NOT A DREAM.





After checking the passport, we arrive at Danok. We use the taxi in Danok to Hatyai in 1 hour. It is 700 Baht. In my surprise, the Danok Taxi driver can speak Malay very well because according to him he lives in Satun. In his hometown the main language is Malay. During the 1 hours drives, we chit chat a lot. He advice us not to use the train from Hatyai to Bangkok because it will take more longer time compared to bus. Furthermore, he can get the discount of taking V.I.P bus to the Bangkok because his friend is the owner of the bus company.

The friendly taxi driver is seeking the money balance for us
The reception counter of the bus company
We had buying normal seat of the bus to Bangkok that will depart at 5pm Thailand times. It is 790 Baht. The V.I.P seat is 990 Baht. Thailand times is 1 hour behind the Malaysia times.




Went to Tesco Lotus to see any differences between Malaysia Tesco and Thailand Tesco Lotus


I'm the people that are lazy to cook, definitely these are my favorites!

This type of cola cannot find in Malaysia liaw....I have the deep affection towards this type of cola. It reminds me about my childhood memories in Roban (the small town that I live for 15 years)
My China friend is manipulating for this reminding purposes.
10 Baht and the cashier will help us to open

 

Strolling around the area that near to the Hatyai Bus Station












try the Chicken noodle of the Hatyai. However, it tastes not nice. Jiu Jiu's noodles soup is better that this one. Haizzzzzzzz, suddenly miss my Jiu Jiu's noodles soup.


Noodles soup




At 4.30pm Thailand time, the Tut-tut driver sent us to the bus because the bus company has a short distance with the places that the big bus is parking. We buy for normal seat instead of V.I.P. However, the proof of payment that are given by the bus company state that we pay for V.I.P. Wahhhhhhhhhhh, I am very lucky that has the chance to use the V.I.P bus to Bangkok with the price of the normal bus to Bangkok.
Small TV for the back seat passengers. So nice, my eyes and bodu will glue to the small TV

Front TV that has the clear and big screen
The interior design of the V.I.P bus
The blanket that is provided by the bus

The plastic bag for vomit
I buy from Tesco Lotus. Like it very much, it same tastes with the Nona Kaya Brand that can found in KK Plaza, Kota Kinabalu.
Guess what it is????T.O.I.L.E.T. Attention to Mama, we now can drink more water because the bus has the toilet


Same goes in Thailand. This is the first stop for the passengers to drink, eat and rest. Most of the passengers has go down from the bus include me.




The second stop for the passengers . However, not many passengers to go down from the bus because it was midnight. I am excited to explore the second stop. I take the camera and go~~~~


7-eleven is the common shop in the Thailand. It can be seen every corner in the Thailand.
The CD in the 7-eleven

Stay tuned for my next day's thailand trip~~~

6 comments:

Lai Seng said...

Beautiful Pictures, Keep It Up. Just a few pointers to assit future travellers. The white immigration entry/exit cards are issued Free of charge. You can take a taxi for 500 THB just before the Thai Immmigration, On the left side or walk across to danok and take a share van for 50 THB per person. It is situated outside the 7-11 store. Thank you

Unknown said...

Dear TC:

If I'm not mistaken, I only notice that my China friend pay 1500 Baht and then the Thailand Immigration department will issue a ground visa Thailand that only allowed to stay for 15 days in Thailand

Unknown said...

Did tesco lotus received our RM money?

Unknown said...

Hi Afiezul,

Tesco Lotus did received RM when I visited there on 2012

Unknown said...

Hi. Did you take the number of the taxi driver? I wanted to book a taxi or van for 6 people.
Thank you.

Unknown said...

Hi Munirah,

I didn't have the contact number of the taxi driver from Danok to Hatyai. Don't worry, there's plenty of private van services went to Hatyai from Danok daily.


Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase