-->

Sunday 22 April 2012

LadyBoys show Pattaya

I would like to call Tiffany Carbarat show as LadyBoys show because they are not the real women. When it was 7 pm of Thailand time (the performance time is 7.30pm), I was starting walking and explore the venue of the LadyBoys show. According to the Pattaya Tourism Officer, the LadyBoys is located in Soi 1. Tune hotel is in the Soi 4. It is not far away, walking by foot around 3 or 5 minutes will be reached there.  Thanks to the popularity of the LadyBoys show, i able to get to know the exact location.





The lobby of the Tiffany theater








The 2nd floor





It was provided soft drink: orange and cola for the guests. It was recorded in the entrance ticket. Drink as much as you can since there is no limitation.....I recalled my memories that some of the guests even take few glasses of soft drink inside the theater.


The opening show introduce the the history Tiffany show in the song. The guests were not allowed to take the photos, record the show when the shows was starting. I was only able to take some photos before the staffs of the shows shouted at me.


Elegant look!
After the show








Take the photo with the Ladyboys with the tips 40 Baht. Her breast look so big! I left with puzzled when the Ladyboy stand closer to my China friend. She teased me that " you look like stand 1 km far away from us
  
 I am very entertained with the Tiffanny show. Extremely large cast with many beautiful and gorgeously dressed fancy costumes “women”. They are more beautiful than real women. I still remember the tourists that sit beside me saying that, as a lady boys also can elegant and beautiful like the real women. How come the life of the real women in here???It is 1 hour and 15 minutes

The thing that I don’t like the Tiffany Carbaret show is we have to pay them for 40 Bahts for each photo taken with them. They look so beautiful and elegant in the stage. They are the superstar in the stage. However, when they asked for 40 Baths to take each photo, their elegance and beautifulness were gone. So disgusting!

Be aware: they will clean your wallets to take the picture with them. It is expensive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase