-->

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Shopping Day of the Bangkok Trip

4/4/12

Consider as my shopping day because I will visit the shopping mall in the Bangkok City whole day

Before starting my shopping journey, I must try the breakfast that had been provided by the D&D Inn 

Breakfast coupons for 2 guests. It is better than in Malaysia when such budget hotel will not provide breakfast for 2 guests. The 5 star hotel also only provide breakfast for 1 guest
Thought the breakfast venue was in the 7th floor. Snap the photo of the facilities in the 7th floor
Buddhist statute
Saloon. I had surveyed the price and found that all the services that are offered are expensive than the normal shop





Massage rooms
You are right!
Advertisement 










My breakfast

Take the tut-tut to the BTS/Skytrain Bangkok with 100 Baht
All the shopping mall such as Siam Discovery, Siam Center, Siam Paragon, MBK can be accessed by using the BTS Bangkok


Walking towards the BTS Station: Siam Center







The ticket office of BTS Bangkok help the passengers that has no small changes of money. Very convenient and user-friendly service.
1st step: select the BTS fares based on the BTS station that wish to stop

2nd step: Insert the coin and within few seconds the ticket will come out
BTS Single journey ticket

All BTS Station's fares




Has the guard in the BTS Station
Very cool because lack of passengers

















It is the office-building that do not have the shopping mall
I explore Siam Discovery

 

Some brands in the Siam Discovery

































I really spend my whole day in here happily  because I pampered myself in the shopping world. Fatigue relief!

M.U.A.K.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase