-->

Friday 13 April 2012

Shopping until my legs were in pain

After visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, I continue to go to Siam Center. In there, there are some name of the shop that never heard before...However, I am not like the clothes and dress that are displayed. Not practical to use for me in my opinion.







Wake up, it's 9am
Tango (sound like the name of one of the dances)
27 Nov (memorial date for this owner?????)











 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 The next shopping destination is Siam Paragon. It also called as " The Pride of Bangkok"



































I wish I can buy


The toilet of the "The Pride of the Bangkok". In my point of view it is the "high-class toilet"





I hope the time can reverse back and I am able to visit the Siam Ocean Water (basement)and Paragon Cineplex and IMAX (5th floor). Haizzzzzzzzz sometimes I wish to go but my China friend says her legs were quite pain and lazy to go.........A lot of excuse will produce....

NVMD~~~

Last but not least, all the goods and products in the Siam Paragon can be considered as LUXURIOUS and as a student or working-to-be fresh graduates really cannot afford such LUXURIOUS products such GUCCI, PRADA, ARMANI. What I need to do is wait the money drop from the sky and thennnnnnnnn I have the chance to have all of them.


Siam Paragon, a place that I will definitely return for someday

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next shopping mall is Central World






 




Bra proctector



After shopping in Central World Plaza, I headed to Platinum Whosale Fashion Mall

Once I walked towards the BTS, the view that I snap from the skybridge that connected Central World Plaza and BTS




Not have the Chance to explore the Amarin Plaza which is near to the Central World Plaza

After we take take the BTS from Siam Central to Rachaterawi, we found that the Platinum shopping mall still 1km far away from the BTS therefore I call a Tuk-tuk to send us to go there with 100 Baht.

When I reach Platinum Whosale Fashion Mall, I saw this!
Pratunam Market opposite the Platinum Wholesale Shopping Mall. I must explore it!







Thailand Dumpling with 30 Baht. It's spicy
Dumpling seller that can speak Mandarin. It is hard to find the Chinese-faced could speak Mandarin. All of them only know Thai Language. He told me: "the price of dumpling that I sell to foreigner and local are the same" Thanks to his generosity!
  

Sawadeeka
Platinum Whosale Fashion Mall, here I come~

The monk was giving the small Buddha statute and I have get one. The monk could recognize that I'm not a Thais and even smile and thus give the Buddha statute. Thank you
The monk was surrounded by the Thais that are eager to want the small Buddha statute




I admit that my China friend is the calculative person. She will value the every cent that she had spend. Needless to say. she has the advanced bargain skills and techniques




The handbag that are sold is 1000+++Baht since they are leather and even the small handbag that is not the leather also costs around 500 Baht.

 Platinum has 6th floor. 1st and 2nd floor is women fashion clothes
                                        
For me, it is not worthwhile to buy the handbag in the Thailand because they are not the branded like the MNG, Charles and Keith and Carlo Rino...........


MONEY, WHEN YOU WILL DROP FROM SKY??????

HAVE YOU HEAR MY PRAYERS????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase