-->

Monday 23 April 2012

Pattaya Beach

6/4/12- 8am check out from Tune hotel and headed towards Pattaya Beach

I was ordering 1 coconut (30 Baht) while enjoy the sea view Pattaya


30 Baht per seat






the blue ocean was connect with the blue sky while the blue sky connect with the blue ocean


In my opinion, the marks that I given to the Pattaya Beach is 60%. The first reason is the blue ocean is not crystal clear.  The second reason is the beach is quite dirty. A lot of rubbish could be seen on the beach. The third reason is the yellow sandy beach.

I admit that the government Thailand was developed the Pattaya and turn it become the famous tourist destination. Needless to say, all the 5 star hotel such as Hard Rock Hotel, Holiday Inn, Hilton Hotel and so on also want to grab the market revenue and invest their property and human capital in Pattaya. The rich people that visit the Pattaya has wide variety of choice about the accommodation while poor people would choose to stay at 3 star hotel......

Do not why, in my heart the 5 island in Kota Kinabalu is the most beautiful and worthwhile to go compared to Pattaya........................My first thought when visit the Pattaya is " Cis, cannot compare to island in Kota Kinabalu"- water is crystal clear, white sandy beach, clear and clean, coral reef for snorkelling

I am the Sarawakian but why I seem promote the tourism of Sabah now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase