-->

Sunday 22 April 2012

I'm clubbing in Pattaya

Pattaya is famous for its night life. This is the must  to come to Pattaya to try the night life in Pattaya. I wish to go "Walking Street" in Pattaya which was having high popularity among the tourists. It is the centre of the night life in Pattaya. Definitely, it will " live" during the night.....silent + quiet during the morning




Bull Dance. All the mans were like to sit at the bar counter which is near to the dancer....The butt of the dancers were shaking there and there.

Malaysia is a Muslim country. Hence, this scene will not be find in Malaysia.........In Malaysia we could find a lot Middle East people while in Thailand flooded with Europe people..


After 15 minutes (around 10pm)..............we find a place to drink....waiting the arrival of 12 am....the night life of Pattaya will started

I was ordering Blue Peppermint (150 Baht)
Self-cam whore time was coming.....

  







 
The inner situation of the pub that I visit:

Men were seating around the bar counter. Some of the bar girls will sit next to them to chit chat with them.....The Thais girls' English were very poor. How come they can communicate with those European customers???
At first, I was sitting at the bar counter but the bar girls ignore both of us....Their face seem write a statement that is " go away, ruin my business".... From that moment, I feel that that is the happy world of men not girls.
After 11pm, the dancers were not dancing anymore. All of them had found their lovely guests tonight.......Maybe they are discussing "I sell my body to you tonight, how much you are willing to pay me?"
My opinion towards Pattaya is its reputation for prostitution. From that pictures that I had snap, Pattaya bar girls were selling whole range of sexual activities. Most of the dancers and Thais girls Pattaya were Prostitute that are promoting their business to the Europe customers. As a third party, I consider this job is very dirty and own higher chance to have AIDS. However, maybe that is not their fault.... A lot of reason can be used to explain the involvement and participation into Prostitute field. 

Due to the early wake up in Bangkok and Blue Peppermint that add with some alcohol, I found that very tired and want to sleep....................my wish could not fulfilled in enjoying the real man+women naked show...My eyes could not tahan anymore..........Once I step into our room, take a bath and I sleep....It was a nice sleep because I was sleep continuously without any street noise.............

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase