-->

Wednesday 9 May 2012

1st Surprise in UUM




It was the gift from my next next door neighbour of my room, Kuek Hui Ping.  She came from Johor. Yesterday, her roommate knocked my door and said it was the mystery gift from a person. I further asked her the mystery person. She replied me “I don’t know”.  At that moment, a feeling of doubt was aroused due to I did not have any intimate and best friend in UUM.  In my opinion, the person that was having the close and friendly relationship will give a surprise gift to the friend.  There was a small card that was hanged around the bottle and finally the mystery person is “Movie Downloader”. 

A big smile was display in my face. “Movie Downloader” was the best term that can describe her. She always downloaded the Hong Kong Drama once I demand from her. According to her, if there is a demand of me about the latest Hong Kong Drama, she will definitely supply by downloading. She told me that I needed to inform her not going to download the Hong Kong Drama when I found that Hong Kong Drama is not interesting. I smile and replied her I never have a chance to give the instruction such like that because I had deep affection towards Hong Kong Drama although sometimes it was not powerful to give me a big thrill. 

When I back from Bangkok, I give her keychain as her souvenir. I understood she feel obliged to respond in kind and repay me by giving me the mystery gift. Thank you, Hui Ping. Most of the West Malaysia people were framed for bad hospitality, money-oriented and so on. Yang Bo (My China friend), you are right! Although most of the West Malaysia had been framed like that, I still belief I have the luck and chance to meet the 1 or 2 or 3 West Malaysia people with warm hospitality.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase