-->

Monday 28 May 2012

Father meets Mr Red Nose


 **Updates** on 23 May 2012 (Part 2)


 
My father wish to meet his old friend, Mr Red Nose since my father will be back to Saratok on 2pm. He like to bersembang-sembang with Mr Red Nose when he comes to Kuching because they know each other so many years. Mr Red Nose also keeps the promise that he will come to fetch us 15 minutes later after 10am.

He uses the HILUX to take us to the MJC Batu Kawah. So many years never seeing Mr Red Nose, I found him become thinner due to getting older. Mr Red Nose decided to “bersembang-sembang at “Tian Yi Cafe” located at MJC Batu Kawah. My father treat him drinks while he treats himself. My father and I’s stomach still full, hence we just drink.

The topics of both of them are surrounded by the old friends, life, hobbies, family and so on. Mr Red Nose advises me not to be pressure and tension in finding a job. Try to be relax when finding a job. There is a lot of job posted in Internet. Thanks to Mr Red Nose’s advice.

** I will be happy if you could introduce a job for me!
** Actually Internet is posted a lot of jobs but I had received a lot of interview calls instead of report duty call!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase