-->

Sunday 27 May 2012

Unexpected guests


 **Updates** on 22 May 2012 (part 2)

From left: Mr Pork Seller & his son (Ah Choi)


My father and I are going to Kuching for my government job interview. We will stay in elder uncle’s house in Kuching (located in Desa Wira, MJC). Due to the business operating reason, his house does not have any people. Therefore we need to come to his restaurant. 

There is the arrival of my elder uncle’s wife ‘s brother and his son in the restaurant. He is the pork seller in Roban (Mr Pork Seller) while his son is worked as a car seller in one of the car firm in Kuching. I recognize that his son is my classmate in S.M.K. Kalaka Roban, Mr Law Sze Chai. I recalled my memories when I hear his father and my elder uncle’s wife call him as “Ah Choi”. I also do not understand why myself lack of passion to greet with him. I pretend do not know his existence in the restaurant and just continue reading newspaper. There is no sound of reunion happiness once I notice my secondary school’s classmate. Besides that, he is very distracted with his smartphone.

 I really do not respect such unpolite people when just kept on looking at his smartphone without greet with anyone. The greeting of him is “Gu Gu, I want Kopi Peng”. That’s all.  When my elder uncle’s wife started to serve us the lunch, he just leaves the table with the excuse of want to take something. Mr pork seller seem want to wait his son for the lunch, but I’m ignored and just started to enjoy my lunch and picking the food for my father. I do not want such kind of people spoilt my lunch’s mood. 

The lunch
Both of them are Orang Roban.

Mr pork seller: Why coming to Kuching?

Father: Accompany my daughter to an interview for tomorrow.

Mr pork seller: private or government’s interview?

Father: Government. She is applying for the lecturer in the politeknik and kolej komuniti. Now she is pursuing her master degree in West Malaysia

Mr Pork Seller: She uses her master degree or bachelor degree to apply for this job?

Father: Bachelor degree.

Mr Pork Seller: Nowadays the teaching or education line has the bright future. Many graduates in the West Malaysia such as engineering and medicine also unemployed and switch to education line. She is in West Malaysia, suppose know such situation. (one of the daughter of Mr Pork seller is the English lecturer in the Yayasan Melaka.)

Father: You’re right. More higher qualifications, the more difficult to get the job. Like my 2nd daughter, she is offered the opportunity to pursue her Phd or Medicine doctor’s course in the Cyberjaya. I just ask her to apply for the medicine doctor’s course because there is the guaranteed medicine doctor for her. She still need to looking for the job once finish the Phd studies.

Mr Pork Seller: I agree.  
 (He is kept on picking and transferring the Lok Bak to his plate and required me to eat more)

Me: Hehe, its too oily

Elder uncle’s wife: you must eat.

Mr pork seller: We must eat although it’s high in cholesterol. It’s the fate if we will die in the next moment. Must eat as much as possible.

Me: silence (I had been in University for 4 years, lack of eating the pork, I just like to eat the sayur-sayuran, scared with Mr Pork Seller’s mouth-watering facial expression towards the pork and Lok Bak  )

Father: Do you know the news of one of the Kabong rich man? His 3 of sons had been died in the car accident?

Mr Pork Seller: Ya, Ya I hear….their car is the Ninja King which RM 30 thousand…they drunken drive the car and hit the trailer. They died on the spot scene.

Me: silence (father kept on telling everyone about that the 3 sons of the Kabong old man’s car accident once he met with anyone.)Father is the talkative people. Maybe he is the friendly type that likes to know more friends and talk to them to kill his leisure time

********************************************************************************

After tired waiting in the restaurant, my father and I decided to walk around the MJC. Below is the random pictures that I had took.

The security guard is one of the usual customer of the Yong Fatt Restaurant

It seems like want to rain
Primary school Tapah

Father actually said the quality of such wood is good and looks beautiful. It is better use in the Ah Jiu's living room.
He wants to know the price but there is no one in the shop




Harina Consultancy Service







Fatigue relief when go inside
I like this photo

*********************************************************************************************

After half an hour walking, we go back to the restaurant. My elder uncle’s wife is promoting her products that are selling to father. This time my father become more intelligence and seem to ignore those products. (Why father will become like this?) I am doing nothing just snap the photo about the products…..

Monavie Catalogue




I want to buy but lazy to talk to elder uncle's wife

Home-made cherry

special tea leaf for father-good for health

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase