-->

Sunday 27 May 2012

The heir of Tay's family

** Updates** on 22 May 2012 (part 1)

He is the heir of my Tay's family. For your information, my grandfather has 3 sons: elder uncle, daddy and younger uncle. My elder has 4 daughters and 1 son while my daddy has 5 daughters. My younger uncle is the diamond bachelor. It is clearly showed that the son of my cousin, Arista will be the heir in my Tay's family currently. Who knows my cousin and his wife will produce more sons.

Really like his eyes!
Super like this kind of his facial expression!


Play with red cloth
Play with his own fingers








The arrogant facial expression







Playing with his pipit

Actually he wants to pull the towel
He successfully pull down the towel






He changes the new set of clothes. Nothing he could play just play with father's hands.
Father said he play his fingers by "cubit+cubit" besides holding his hands. Quite pain because he has energy
See, he is very very happy since my father's hand now become his toy

Mouth-watering for milk?????

I love you, do you love me????
Within few seconds, his body gestures changed a lot. My father said he likes a "Sago Worm" because he will not behave properly. He really likes to move here and there.

My father need to take off his spectacles because he will grab it. (see his eager eyes)


He likes a police that investigate the property that inside my father's pocket

Arista could be found in this Yong Fatt Restaurant from morning 7am until 5pm every day. My elder uncle’s wife will look after her grandson since my cousin and his wife are busy with their own career. Needless to say, he is more close to my elder uncle’s wife, the 2 servants of the restaurant, and the Harina Consultancy Services’ female employees (they are the usual customers in the restaurant).   He display his big smile when is surrounded by the female employees of the Harina Consultancy Service. They will kiss him, kept on calling him name-Arista, Arista, Arista………….He still cannot speak in the complete sentences. He just knows how to express his baby sound and gestures. If the adults still cannot understand what he demands, he will cry loudly as a means to communicate with them.

Arista does not like to sleep. From 7am until 5pm in the restaurant, he only sleeps for 3 or 4 hours. The rest of the time he is in the baby coat, crying, asking his grandmother to bring him to walk around the restaurant. According to his grandmother (my elder uncle’s wife), although he is so tired because lack of sleep (maybe his energy is depleted), he still want to walking around the restaurant.  Sometimes he wants to sleep at the unsuitable time, for instance, when his grandfather (my elder uncle) wants to pick them back to home. His grandmother likes to “cubit” his eyes when she faces such headache situation. The grandmother of Arista has the trouble putting down Arista for naps or getting back to sleep when he has been wakened. In my opinion, a sleeping baby can be a heartwarming peaceful sight. However, when it comes to Arista I’m sure that he will frequently moon, grimper, whimper and kick in their sleep. All of this can be disconcerting to his grandmother.  

After doing nothing but crying and sleeping, Arista rewards them with his REAL smile. It makes it all worth it. All the family members love the little boy so much. I belief that even though the grandfather and grandmother are not their parents, they have the same concerns and worries like the parents towards the baby grow because the family relationship.  Family relationship is are stronger than anything like the saying “blood is thicker than water”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase